A lot of people may start a game and then wonder how to get people to notice it and play.
Here’s a few helpful tips to get things going!
- Start with you e-mail contact list. Send out an e-mail to friends and family with your game link!
- Don’t just stop with e-mail – break out your phone and text your link to your contacts
- Put your game link on your pregnancy and/or reveal party announcements
- Post your game link on Facebook
- Share on Twitter with #GenderRevealGame
- Post a pic on Instagram and change the link in your bio to your game
- Once you post, follow up with hints to help people guess!
- Don’t be shy! Share your game when people ask if you are having a boy or a girl.
- Create a YouTube video introducing yourself, tell a little bit about your pregnancy and symptoms and then let people make a guess
- Share with your church/school/work group
- Tell Everybody and Everyone! The more people that know about your game, the more will play and the more $$ you earn for your little bundle of joy.